Are you a new BYU freshman? The first year away from home is full of new experiences. Former BYU students have a lot of advice for incoming freshman. Here are a few suggestions:
- Get involved in student life. BYU offers clubs, dances, recreation and service opportunities. There are plenty of worthwhile things to do and fellow students to meet.
- Sit near the front of the class. This sounds simple, but it will certainly help your grades.
- Learn how to manage your time—the sooner the better. This valuable habit will allow you to accomplish great things in college and in the Real World.
- Live near campus. Proximity to BYU campus benefits you in numerous ways.
Villa Rose Apartments provides affordable housing conveniently located just a few blocks from BYU. Our residents can easily participate in BYU student activities but have more space and privacy than students who live in the dorms.
We offer 1 Bed/1bath and 2 bed/ 1 bath apartments. You don’t have to walk to campus for everything. We provide close to BYU and Internet on-site. See http://villaroseapts.com/ for photos of all of our amenities.
I am Kelley Apple, the manager here at Villa Rose Apartments. I invite you to visit our off-campus student apartments at 131 South 200 East in Provo. The office number is 801-377-7693. I look forward to meeting you.
- Villa Rose Apartments
- BYU Married Student Housing
- 1 to 2 bedrooms
- 1 to 1 bathrooms
- BYU married student housing
- close to BYU
Have you been checking craigslist, provorent.com, or apartmentguide.com to find a BYU student apartment?
We have vacancies at Villa Rose Apartments right now.
Villa Rose Apartments has everything you need to have a successful year at BYU in Provo. We have the most popular bed/bath options, our units are spacious and clean, and our kitchens have newer appliances.
If you are in Provo, we invite you to stop by 131 South 200 East for a tour of Villa Rose Apartments. If you are presently out of town and trying to secure a place for next semester, see http://villaroseapts.com/ for information about contracts and online registration.
Busy BYU students definitely need a convenient location. If you live at Villa Rose Apartments, you will have all the college-life essentials close by. For groceries, you have Sams Club just down the street. For a quick, cheap meal, there is Wendy’s in the neighborhood. For a nicer meal, there is Friday’s. Of course, we are also close to campus.
Kelley Apple is the manager at Villa Rose Apartments. Call 801-377-7693 for more information about Villa Rose Apartments, the best value in BYU student housing.